[bksvol-discuss] Re: Formatting Tabs or Spaces

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 00:32:22 -0400

Dear Kelly,

I've downloaded 2 or is it 3 of the Silverstein books in the collection.

Touch is my best learning modality, so I absorb poetry best via braille. I appreciate you explaining the best way to identify line breaks in poetry. By choice I skirt around obscure or really cynical verse, but love clever or beautiful expressions in words.

For future reference, I appreciate your advice about using hard line breaks for the reasons you stated.

I'm sorry for begging for help off list. I've cleared the latest brier patch and am progressing again.

Always with love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>