[bksvol-discuss] Re: Formatting Tabs or Spaces

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 21:43:34 -0700 (PDT)

That's true, and works well when the poetry is flush
left. In some of the Chinese poetry books I validated,
and Reflections on a gift of watermelon Pickle, which
I started to type but someone else submitted it before
i ever finished, the lines formed shapes in some of
the poems. There was another one I did that I can't
remember the name of, where the formatting of the poem
was not flush left but had a meaning.

I think I could do it better now, because I've learned
how to use the first line margin setting to indent
lines instead of the tabs or space bar. I suppose at
some point I could ask to have those put back on the
download shelf to redo.

Cindy