[bksvol-discuss] Formatting Tabs or Spaces

  • From: "Monica Cortada" <MCortada@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 09:33:44 -0400

     There were a few messages as while back about converting tabs to spaces
because of Braille conversion errors with tabs.  I think that was followed
by comments about converting tabs to spaces and the resulting annoyance of
all those extra spaces, and comments about whether converting tabs to double
spacing between paragraphs is too substantial a change from the original
document.

     If there was a resolution, I missed it and now I don't know what to do
about the paragraph formatting in the book I'm currently working on.

Monica in Maryland