[bksvol-discuss] Re: Essays and copyright - Ideas and Beliefs of the Victorians -- need Claire's finding

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 19:00:54 -0800 (PST)

I read something recently, too, that surprised
me--that anything created is ipso facto copyrighted.
The difference between registering it and not is
apparently that it's more difficult to sue if it's
infringed if the copyright hasn't be applied for and
registered, i.e., made official. A colleague of my
husband's has created a unique software problem that's
invaluable for research. He's very cavalier about it
but we're trying to convince him to copyright it
before it's stolen.

G.Cindy

--- "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

at