[bksvol-discuss] Re: Confused!

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 16:54:27 -0400

Hi Guido:

You say that the stripper only takes out isolated lines. Recently there was a
discussion about the stripper again because the stripper only took out half the
line. The title of the book is Dragons of Autumn Twilight and it only stripped
Dragons of and left Autumn twilight on every page. And I know for a fact that
there was a blank line following it on every page. That's what makes this tool
so frustrating.