[bksvol-discuss] Re: Confused!

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 18:24:40 -0700 (PDT)

Uh, Oh. Does this mean that one should put chapter
titles flush left and on two lines, with a blank line
between it and the text, no matter what the book does?
And how many spaces below the page break and page
number? What happens to a chapter title that is 4
spaces down from the page break and centered on the
page, and in a different font from the text. I
understand that in at least one book I validated the
chapter titles were still there.  I've been following
the style of the book, usually. Should I change?

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com