[bksvol-discuss] Re: Confused!

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 23:56:27 -0700

Hi, Cindy. As I'm sure you've noticed, you'll probably get almost as many
answers as there are people who respond. My humble opinion is that, if the
chapter titles in the books you validate are still there, you're doing fine.
Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):