[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book without blank lines at top/bottom of pages

Yes, the book was on the step 1 page. The title is Traveling Blind: Life
Lessons from Unlikely Teachers, and it is by Laura Fogg. It was submitted by
Terena Scott, the book's publisher. I have been working off-list with Grandma
Cindy to obtain the copyright page for the book. Originally, when I downloaded
it from step 1, there wasn't a copyright page in the file. Cindy contacted
Terena Scott and asked her if she could send me the copyright page to insert
into the file. I wanted to wait to continue validating the book until I was
sure I could obtain the copyright page (since that page is necessary for the
book to be accepted). I received the copyright page a few days ago, and it was
then that I began to read through the book and discovered the blank line issue.

Christine