[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book without blank lines at top/bottom of pages

  • From: "Allison Hilliker" <bookshare_girl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 14:02:33 -0700

Hi Sue,

You bring up an important question.  Let me clarify what I meant in my
earlier post.  Page breaks are absolutely required.  That has not change.  I
didn't mean to imply otherwise.  What Christine was asking about, or what I
believe she was asking about, was whether or not a blank line needed to be
included at the beginning and end of every page.  These blank lines would be
in addition to any page breaks.  These blanks are not necessary.  In short,
the page breaks are required, and the blank lines are not.

Hope this helps clear things up.

Best,

Allison Hilliker:
Intern, Benetech (Bookshare.org).