[bksvol-discuss] Best cookbooks How many does Bookshare have

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteer List <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 11:58:44 -0600

I just found this list of the best cookbooks of the last 25 years, and am thinking that any that are not on Bookshare would be nice additions. I'm busy baking for Thanksgiving, so haven't had a chance to check which ones are in the collection. I will when I get a chance, unless someone wants to check it out before I get a chance.

http://www.cookinglight.com/cooking-101/resources/best-baking-books-00412000073648/page13.html

--
Melissa Smith