[bksvol-discuss] Re: Best cookbooks How many does Bookshare have

  • From: "Charlene Ota" <caota@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 15:01:17 -1000

Kim glad you have made a report. We all need to remember to do just that
when a book is deffective!  (smile!) I'm still waiting to the Simply Good
Bread book to get fixed, too. One thing I keep forgetting or maybe it's
laziness, too, is to report when books don't have categories associated with
them.