[bksvol-discuss] Re: An alternative to validating fair quality submissions

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 21:20:40 -0800 (PST)

See, that was my concern--that whether it's because of
deceit or lack of observation, the quality of books
being submitted won't be accurately rated. That's why
I  would, and think I did, suggest that the books
*not* be rated until the validator rates them.
Validators won't have any preconceptions when they
download a book--they'll just go by the title and what
seems to interest them, and then can reject or rate
the book when they've finished validating it.

G.CIndy

at
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/