[bksvol-discuss] Re: An alternative to validating fair quality submissions

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 11:03:39 -0500

Sure works for me. Of course you will do your usual careful job explaining precisely what is wrong with the book which led to you rejecting it.

Since staff does not give the submitter your written feedback, you also may want to note the name of the submitter. A few submitters are creating much of the poor quality. If we can either get them to improve or somehow get them to stop submitting poor scans we can improve the quality on step 1 and stop wasting validators' energies unnecessarily.

E.