[bksvol-discuss] Re: An alternative to validating fair quality submissions

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 19:49:02 -0800 (PST)

No validator would object to validating a book like
that, Gary. We expect to do some work, and feel guilty
if there's nothing to do but enjoy the read,
especially now that there's equal pay.

I read what I validate, and can tell you that even
with 99.4 accuracy but will be something for me to do,
because even the K1000 ranked spelling won't catch
homonyms or the number 1 for the capital I or some
other things I can't think of at the moment. smile

G.Cindy

at
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/