[bksvol-discuss] Re: An alternative to validating fair quality submissions

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 13:02:00 -0500

I agree with the idea of no longer accepting fair quality scans. There is no reason for it if we are trying to improve the quality of our books.

Why not return the fair quality scans to the people who submitted them and give them the opportunity to edit their own scans? This will still allow them to earn their subscription fee and encourage them to submit higher quality books in the future.
Christina

----- Original Message ----- From: "Donna Smith" <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>