[beports] Changeset 60

  • From: Andreas Färber <andreas.faerber@xxxxxx>
  • To: beports@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 11:03:31 +0200

Hello Ingo,

I see you've updated my neon-0.25.x patch. Please don't overwrite my SVN patch with a non-SVN patch, we are losing the revision information then. If you did create them against the 0.25.x branch, please use svn diff rather than diff -ur. The .x SVN patches are the ones for upstream merging, the ones with definite version number are for 'release' use and BePorter.

Also, please assign the tickets for the ports you're working on to yourself, I am currently busy with my thesis (and another port) and lacking time to work on them atm.

Thanks,
Andreas

--
BePorts homepage - http://tools.assembla.com/BePorts