[beports] Re: [RFC] diff file for gzip 1.3.12

  • From: "scott mc" <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: beports@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 07:56:24 -0700

>> On 2008-05-15 at 01:28:00 [+0200], scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Taking a step back from my home directory and running:
>>> grep -r "__BEOS__" home
>>> shows a ton of occurrences, which means I need to go check all of
>>> those to see what happens if __BEOS__ were not defined.

Ok, I checked my other PC and it wasn't as bad as I had expected.
Only 9 or 10 of the 40 or so ports that I have in progress here have
__BEOS__ in there, and some of them are to fix the same sorts of
things.
From that list here are some to watch out for in case someone else
gets to these first:
m4, iconv, libSDL, SDL_net, gettext, libogg, libvorbis, xine-lib, speex, smpeg.

So I'm ok with dropping __BEOS__ we'll just have to be sure to address
these as we work through each port.

-scottmc

--
BePorts homepage - http://tools.assembla.com/BePorts