[beports] Re: Changeset 60

  • From: Andreas Färber <andreas.faerber@xxxxxx>
  • To: beports@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 20:04:51 +0200

Am 22.05.2008 um 23:48 schrieb Jorge G. Mare (aka Koki):

Andreas Färber wrote:
I really welcome Koki's server offer, a big thank you. In addition to hopefully resolving the Trac issues I'd hope the Haiku domain will move the project even closer to the Haiku community at large. I just hope it'll still be considered okay to provide non-Haiku legacy information then.

As long as the legacy information is for the benefit of Haiku in some (even roundabout) way, then I suppose it is OK.

Personally, I would prefer not to see the subdomain become a place to support a few BeOS users for melancholy purposes. Don't get me wrong, I love(d) BeOS and I cherish our heritage; but we want to look to the future. Hopefully saying this does not get me into too much trouble. :)

Actually, Brecht as the creator of BePorts is running BeOS... ;)

Andreas
--
BePorts homepage - http://tools.assembla.com/BePorts