atw: Re: technical writers/editors in Melbourne

  • From: "Warren Lewington" <wjlewington@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 19:41:53 +1000

Highlight "SAP" in your resumes well enough and you will do just fine.=20
Good luck and stay in touch Siri, you and your husband will love =
Australia.

Perth and Western Australia has been mentioned, Adelaide is pretty =
amazing
but work could be an issue - check before you go there. SAP jobs seem to
come up often in Sydney.

Sydney has large Indian and Sri Lankan communities now and you may be =
better
supported with people around you.

wjlewington@xxxxxxxxxx
=20