atw: Re: technical writers/editors in Melbourne

  • From: "David Hutchinson" <Dave.Hutchinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 11:05:58 +0100

Can I say as a TA working in the UK I am reading all your views on
moving to and living in Australia with great interest. I am not
necessarily thinking seriously about moving to Australia but really the
only thing that would stop me would be the worry about finding a
suitable job role and remuneration.=20

This is all very useful info, thanks! =20

David.=20