atw: Re: technical writers/editors in Melbourne

  • From: "Warren Lewington" <wjlewington@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 14:59:22 +1000

www.leach.com.au Seriously, ato.gov.au

wjlewington@xxxxxxxxxx
=20
WJL Consulting.
PO Box 404,
Liverpool, NSW
Australia, 1871
www.wjl.com.au
Phone/facsimile: +61 2 9876 5345
Mobile/cell phone: +61 0408 612 752

-----Original Message-----
From: austechwriter-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:austechwriter-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David =
Hutchinson
Sent: Friday, 20 June 2008 18:28
To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: atw: Re: technical writers/editors in Melbourne

Thanks Christine (gave up on thinking I would make my fortune ages ago
:))

What's the Aus Internal Revenue web site called ? (whatever the =
equivalent
of the UK Revenue and Customs (HMRC) is). I would like to research =
income
tax levels etc in Australia.=3D20

Thanks again everyone for this very valuable input.=3D20