atw: Re: style guide --- yr expertizzz plzzz

  • From: lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 13:31:38 +1000 (EST)

This sounds like a perfect example of the evolution of language.  I prefer
"click the Boozle button on the right side of the screen"

I've always thought that right-hand was completely redundant - especially
when using the "right-hand" rule would require me to say/type "using your
right-hand foot"

Cheers,

Geoff