atw: Re: style guide --- yr expertizzz plzzz

  • From: "Judith Bluhm-Brown" <Judith.Bluhm-Brown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 10:49:31 +0800

Hi Matt

I include information on styles of writing in the style manual I produced. These would include such things as:

- Jargon and terminology

- Using the active voice

- Tone

- Concrete vs. Abstract

- Complex sentences

This can be useful information depending on your audience i.e. not technical writers.

Cheers

Judith