atw: Re: OT: Grumbling About Elections...

  • From: Christine Kent <cmkentau@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 17:28:13 +1000

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised to see that so many of you are so
embedded in the system that you cannot see how utterly corrupt it is.

To vote for any of the current parties is like being offered the vote
between torturing children in public and torturing children in private.
Please vote for your preferred option.  But please sir, I don't want to
torture children at all.  Bloody well vote for one of the other or stop
whinging.  NO SIR, I will not vote for torturing children any which way.  I
will speak against you, I will decry you, I will do anything in my power to
stop you, but I will NEVER vote for torturing children.

This might seem an extreme example and I already know that some of you
cannot think conceptually enough to work out the analogy, but it is valid.
This is what you are telling me I must do when you tell me I must vote for
one imbecillic and corrupt sell-out or another.

Also don't try to tell me that I must sign up for one group of torturers or
another, and infiltrate to change them from within.  As the requirement to
get into any kind of position where I have the power to change anything in
those fundamentally corrupt and cruel organisations is that I torture
children, that is also not a possible course of action. And believe it or
not, I have tried.

The system is wrong.  The system is corrupt. The system is not just amoral,
it is immoral.  I will not be forced to conform to a flawed, corrupt and
immoral system.  End of story.

Have I made my point?  English is such a poor tool when it is being used
from outside the prevailing cultural paradigm, so I know some of you can
never, by definition, comprehend the words I say, even though they are such
ordinary words.

Christine

--
Christine