atw: Re: OT: Grumbling About Elections...

  • From: "Terry Dowling" <Terrence.Dowling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 15:06:22 +0800

Which brings me back to where I started. It seems 99.99% of the
population don't know where the preferences are going and the govt won't
allow those of us who do care to simplify the process with the 1, 2, 9,
9, 9, 9, process.

And I agree that if you don't vote, don't whinge. A bit like if you're
not prepared to donate organs, you shouldn't receive them.

Terry