[argyllcms] Re: i need some suggestion calibration/profiling.

  • From: "Andrea Barbieri" <andrea.barbieri01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 13:30:37 +0100

No i'm on windows Vista..
and the s1931 is the Eizo S1931, a monitor..
Seems there's no choice for windows, to see the gamut chart..
But back to the topic.. before doing a check i have to properly calbrate the
two monitors.
i noticed the CG222, suffer from the settings i've used some banding,and a
reduced view of black..
the 1931 in just good for eyes like mine, not expert, good black and only
thing a light shift to warm in gray.
If someone could analyze the two icc.. and suggest nice settings to use for
recalibrate correctly the two monitors...
i've spare time, so even huge number of patches is not a problem, i could
leave the monitor work on calibration all night long if needed. if i could
reach the goal of a good precision.and smooth grays
keeping mind that  one is a wide gamut (cg222) one monitor not (s1931)
thanks a lot people..