[argyllcms] Re: Compatibility with i1 (Eye One) Display Pro 3 retail and OEM?

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 12:15:17 +1100

János, Tóth F. wrote:
> What is the valid range for the target integration time parameter?
>
> 0.1-4.0 comes to my mind from somewhere (may be CalMan?) but I could
> not find a word about this in the ArgyllCMS documentation.

Hi,

It's whatever I want it to be, within the hardware
counter limits (ie. there will be a maximum edge count
in frequency measurement mode that therefore depends on
the integration time and the light level, and there will
be similar limits for the period measurement mode.)

By default the integration time aimed at is 0.2 seconds.
It will take longer than that for low light levels
if that's needed to measure one period of the L2F.

I was thinking about making -yr (r for refresh) set it
to 0.4 seconds, halving the maximum measurement speed.