[argyllcms] Re: Compatibility with i1 (Eye One) Display Pro 3 retail and OEM?

Looks like measuring the RGB primaries while displaying those colors
using the service menu (may be still altered by other parts through
the internal chain, I don't know but this is the closest I could get
to "native primaries") got me closer:

White level = 83.56 cd/m^2
White chromaticity coordinates 0.3130, 0.3296
White     Visual Daylight Temperature = 6476K, DE 2K to locus =  0.2