[argyllcms] Re: Calibrating a digital photo frame

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 18:47:40 +1100

Graeme Gill wrote:
If you want to do this manually, then printread -e would (almost)
do what you want. I say almost, because the display measurement mode

I've modified printread to cope with manually reading a chart
from a display (the new -d option), and posted the
resulting Linux binary to
<http://www.argyllcms.com/chartread_linux86.zip>

Note that I've decided to rename "printread" to "chartread"
as a result.

You'll have to play with printtarg and some PS -> raster
renderer to get some suitable images and a .ti2 file to use it
with.