[argyllcms] Re: Calibrating a digital photo frame

  • From: Martin Ling <martin-argyll@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 11:47:31 +0000

On Fri, Dec 14, 2007 at 10:20:20PM +1100, Graeme Gill wrote:

> Yes, it would only take me a few minutes work. It's just a matter of whether
> there is sufficient use to justify the change to the command line options.

It would allow profiling of a much wider variety of hardware on which it
may not be straightforward to run an X server or native Argyll.

In particular PDAs - mine has a screen over twice as big as my DSLR and
takes the same cards, so it makes a handy supplementary display, and
would be even more useful for this if profiled.

Martin