[argyllcms] Re: Calibrating a digital photo frame

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 00:37:09 +1100

Martin Ling wrote:

It would allow profiling of a much wider variety of hardware on which it
may not be straightforward to run an X server or native Argyll.

In particular PDAs - mine has a screen over twice as big as my DSLR and
takes the same cards, so it makes a handy supplementary display, and
would be even more useful for this if profiled.

OK. I'm convinced, so I've made the necessary changes to dispcal. If anyone
wants to compile it and give it a go (or would like a binary of dispcal
for a particular platform), let me know and I'll email it or put it on the
website.