[argyllcms] Re: Argyll CMS in Fedora (and Mandriva)

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 14:21:22 +1100

Ludovico Fischer wrote:

Yeah, you're right, I guess there isn't even a  way for at present to
make use of printer profiles under Linux anyway. (I do not know of any
solution for that under Linux, apart from Caldera?). I just love the
system.

Various Linux applications support ICC profiles now -
Scribus, Inkscape, Krita even gimp has begun to catch up !

And you can of course apply profiles to raster files with
tools such as argyll/imdi/cctif, or the lcms equivalent.