[argyllcms] Re: Awful result with Argyll 1.3.5 + dispcalGUI 0.8 + i1Display Pro & Dell U2711 :-(((

  • From: Paolo Avezzano <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 06:36:10 +0100

Thanks Graeme,
actually I've pasted and discussed the settings I used and the results I got
several times.
I'm using dispcalGUI because it's easier to launch the process in a few clicks.
As written before, the readings are different right before the start of
calibration: white level, white point, black level, RGB slider values… all very
different.
Moreover, right after the profile creation every verify returns bad average dE.

In the end I already tried tens of combinations, I'm not a complete newbie. 😄
It could be a software problem too, for what it seems.

Thanks anyway,
Paolo Avezzano