[argyllcms] Re: Awful result with Argyll 1.3.5 + dispcalGUI 0.8 + i1Display Pro & Dell U2711 :-(((

  • From: Paolo Avezzano <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 00:07:15 +0100

Hi,
   do you have any link with a test on this?
I almost read every to set del U2711 on custom mode to have full gamut and to
calibrate white point for the initial step.

I just made a XYZLUT+MTX profile and everything is quite good, except for:
- global greenish hue
- far from neutral darkest grey patches

Regards,
Paolo