[argyllcms] Re: Awful result with Argyll 1.3.5 + dispcalGUI 0.8 + i1Display Pro & Dell U2711 :-(((

  • From: Florian Höch <lists+argyllcms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2012 23:24:41 +0100

Am 08.01.2012 23:13, schrieb Paolo Avezzano:
I own a i1Display Pro, so I should take in account what you write about wide
gamut display. I didn't know that i1d3ccss tool at all!
What should I give as input to that tool? What should I convert?

You only need to use i1d3ccss manually from commandline if you don't use dispcalGUI. If you use dispcalGUI, choose 'Import correction matrices from other software' in the 'Tools' menu, then select the correction under the 'Correction' dropdown. There should be two corrections for wide-gamut: WGCCFLFamily_07Feb11.ccss for monitors with CCFL backlight and WLEDFamily_07Feb11.ccss for monitors with LED backlight. Both are generic corrections, but it should influence the measurements and probably bring them closer to the i1Profiler results.

--
Florian Höch