[amayausers] Re: Hooping ?

  • From: "Susan Davidson" <Sewfly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 15:10:05 -0700

I use these hoops without too much trouble.  I have the inner hoop (with =
the
arms) wrapped with some gauzetape purchased at the local pharmacy.  This
helps to hold the fabric and backing to keep from slipping on the long =
sides
(top and bottom of hoop).  I am sure the hoops can be wrapped in bias =
tape
as well.  I also use the hoopmaster with this hoop.

Susan Davidson
Sewfly Embroidery
Vacaville, CA