[amayausers] Re: Design Shop Question

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 11:18:58 -0700

Lisa,

Just click on the outline to select it and it will show its points.  Move
the points out to where you want them.  The worst part is that there are
going to be lots of point and they will be double if it is a walk stitch for
the outling.  It might actually be easier to move the fill of the basketball
in.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx