[amayausers] Re: Design Shop Question

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 01:32:41 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/91.html#000002

Design Shop is actually a VERY powerful program and I wouldn't be without it.
Of course since it's from Melco, it plays great with the OS.  You can import
vector designs from Illustrator or Corel.  You may however need to save as a
previous version file in Illustrator to get the import to work.  We've had
plenty of sucess working with both programs in conjunction with Design shop.

Could have been a sales person rather than a trainer doing the demo...

Best thing for you would be to find someone near where you are that owns Design
Shop and sit for an hour or so and watch them work  :)