[amayausers] Re: Design Knock Out - Is there an easy way

  • From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 15:44:28 -0600

John,
I am not sure what font style you are working with but there is a
possibility that you can use the "split element" icon. This will only work
between two straight line end points. Do a search in the Help section on
"split element" and it will tell you how to do this if you haven't done it
before.

Rod Springer

Rod & Sharon Springer
Embroidery Cottage