[amayausers] Re: Design Knock Out - Is there an easy way

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 16:27:05 -0400

I forgot to add...when you stitch out the letter U first, (or the
pieces) your hawk will hide the running stitch line that
goes from piece to piece.
This speeds you up tremendously-because the 'letter' will embroider
from start to finish without thread cuts and needle
lift up and down-about 30 seconds each time it does that.
I do all my designs that way-try to figure out the most efficient
travel path for thread and needles.
Some of those Dakota designs...wheeooo....thread cuts all over the
place, 20-30 needle changes.
What a joke if they were designed properly.

Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
Preferred method of files is PDF
to our email-we are all MAC based graphic programs here
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx