[amayausers] Re: Amaya Specific Digitizers

  • From: Kushnerick <bkushner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 23:32:01 -0600

Now that you mention it John ... I think you are right. The business of
Amaya specific digitizing did come up before. Not that I remember any
details or even if there were any. Will have to check the archives.

Having access to a digitizer who uses the same software as you use
[DesignShop] and is able to provide you with a native file, certainly
can be an advantage.

I know a good digitizer who uses DesignShop Pro ..... just not sure if
they understand the needs of the Amaya [whatever that may be]. They did
belong to this group at one time [and likely still do] so if they think
they can help, I'm sure you will hear from them.

Good luck .

Bob