[access-uk] Re: help needed on the DDA

  • From: "Gordon Keen" <gordon.keen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 10:55:50 +0100

Perhaps an approach to Action for Blind people would garner a more helpful
response than that of RNIB.

Correct me if I am wrong but I am sure that before RNIB got in to the
business of taking money from the government for providing access to work
assessments  they used to actually provide advice and support to blind
people wanting to gain employment, or did I just dream up the existence of
Phil Tuck!
Regards
Gordon
From glorious Devon, England