[access-uk] Re: help needed on the DDA

  • From: "kevin and emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 14:00:50 -0000

hi adrian et al, thanks for all the advice/comments. i've filled in the
DRC's online enquiry form and so we'll see how it goes. can't be many blind
estate agents around i'd guess, so i hope they find it worth their while.
kevin (lord L)
"Civilization exists by geological consent, subject to change without
notice." - will durant
skype: lordandladyl
email/msn: kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx