[access-uk] Re: audible

  • From: "Aedan O'Meara" <aedanomeara@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 10:58:05 +0100

HiSteve,
I have been a user of Audible.com and now audible.co.uk for over 20 years. I
never had any trouble playing samples and downloading my chosen books.
What in the name of all that is bananas have they done to this site?
I have tried all the tips and tricks discussed here without success using
either NVDA or Jaws14.
What sort of suicide trip are these manics on? I can't wait to cancel my
subscription after I acquire my 3 credits.
Any help with this most ludicrous site would be appreciated.
PS. I rang the help phone number state-side in desperation this morning and
guess what! I get a talking moronic robot that keeps repeating what I say
with no further progress! This beats all and I dread to think what they are
doing to my Visa card!
Aedan.