[access-uk] Re: audible

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 22:30:10 +0100

Yes, I discovered this today too. They've revamped the website, and now all JFW
sees is the word sample, but doesn't see it as a link. The American site had
this as an issue a few years ago, I'm both surprised and disappointed that the
UK site has gone the same way. I haven't got an answer for getting round it.

I think it very important that we contact them to get this put right as quickly
as possible -
Andy