[access-uk] Re: audible

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 22:08:08 +0100

Thanks Sandra for this confirmation. I informed Audible, if they weren't already aware, that a sizable number of their customer base were screen reader users, and that this really wasn't satisfactory, and how the .com website had already made a similar error several years ago -

So, the more of us the get in touch with them the better in my opinion -
Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: "whizza" <whizza8@xxxxxxxx>