[access-uk] Re: Phone Sockets

  • From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 16:30:26 +0100

Hi Dean

I can't help you with your question, but I have one for you.  Do you have
filters plugged into both the telephone line and the broadband line?  If you
don't, then this would cause your hissing, although I'm not sure that it
would be intermittent.  Still, it may be that one of the filters has broken
down.

Cheers

Barry