[access-uk] Re: Other BT Frustrations

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 20:26:06 +0100

interesting. I have been to assess people with both visual and dyslexia related issues in a number of financial institutions. Some of them have tried touch sensitive phones and found them useless and difficult to use. I cannot see how this soft phone would really be an upgrade to anyone. VOIP (Voice Over IP phones can of course be used for cheaper calls but generally in this situation people want an interface as much like the phone as possible. This is why various skype phones have been such a success.

Cheers

Graham
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Farley" <john_farley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>