[access-uk] Re: Other BT Frustrations

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 10:22:01 +0100

Well, Derek, they could have printed their directories as an alternative <Boo-Hoo!>

To be honest, it is a good service for us and for others who cannot look up numbers. Hopefully they have extended it to include other disabilities and not missing out those relating to age. With the profits they make though, they're not giving too much! <Smiles>

I think this may be straying from accessibility so far as this list is concerned, so I'll say no more and simply shut up for a while now!

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>