[access-uk] Re: MSN messenger settings.

  • From: "jim.doc" <jim.doc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 16:09:41 +0100

Hi James,

Thanks for the MSN instructions, however, in MSN 6.2 there's no view menu,
in the main window or the conversation window. I can't seem to get rid of
the tool bar. I've unchecked both standard and formatting, but it remains
there. The problem is that when a conversation is started, it won't read out
what is being sent or received. if I go onto the tool bar with the alt key
and then escape and go back to the input field, it seems to work ok. So I
don't know how to rectify this problem. I hope someone can help.

regards.
Jim.